CONNECT & SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES IN THE VALLEY
A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.
Below is a list of ideas to nurture a circular economy in our area.
- Online biz & skills directories (with community referrals)
- Internships (Seta) (sous chefs, grooms) Community Markets
- SME’s (Composting business, Chutney, Sport)
- CE Co-ordinator (specifically develop business in the Valley)
- High-speed connectivity
- Permaculture across the valley
- Agri-tourism & agribusiness
- Small ”unplugged” public transport friendly business hub
- Develop and populate a distinct NH brand